A stock screener is a great search tool for investors and traders to filter stocks based on metrics that you specify. For example, if you are looking for the cheapest companies that make the most money, you’d filter for Lowest P/E ratio – and the screener will show you those!
You can work with the screener directly from the chart:
Or in a separate page
User interface has the following features:
- Table with filtered results
- Refresh button
- Column setup
- Configuration menu
- Quick access to preset filters
- Filter menu
- In the configuration and filter setup menus you can use prebuilt setups, or make your own. You can add new columns, change their order and save your custom look with the “Save Columns As” button
- You can add setups to Quick Access by pressing the star
- You can also pick the required setup right in the table with filtered results. Simply click the needed column and choose the filter icon
We hope you’ll find the Stock Screener useful for your analysis! Send your feedback and any issues through the Report Issue button.