Our users can set alerts on the abovementioned chart types now!
Please note that such alerts have a few characteristics:
- Unlike the alerts for regular charts (bars, candles, etc), the alerts for non-standard chart types are timeframe-dependent, because the same non-standard chart may look different if its timeframe is changed.
- Labels of such alerts are shown on graphs of the type, where they have been set.
- Alerts don’t trigger on projection bars. Only when the bars are formed, an alert fires.
There are several ways to set an alert:
1. The button on top toolbar:
2. The button in alerts manager window:
3. From the right-click menu:
4. The button on drawing panel:
5. The tab in properties window of a drawing object:
6. The “plus” button next to current price on price scale:
7. Keyboard shortcut: ALT+A.
You can add alerts for data series, indicator plots and drawing objects on TradingView.
Stay tuned for more improvements!